Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome to my blog

I everyone, thank you for stopping by to see what is going on my world.  You are probably wondering why my blog is called the polar bears will thank you; well this is in honor of my past boss.  She is a recycling queen and when someone recycles she always said that the polarbears will thank you.  I loved this so much I decided to title my blog this.

As you all know I am leaving my home to go to Berkeley CA to go to the Church Divinity School of the Pacific.  I will be studying with the hope that I will be ordained to the Episcopal Priesthood.  This is going to be an interesting time and I thought that by setting up a blog will allow me the ability share with all of you what is going on in my life.

I am leaving to California on August 29 and I will be back in December.

Stay tuned to know what is going on with me, continue to hear about my random thoughts about life, God, and others.

Peace,
Jason