Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Off to Haiti

Hi there everyone, it has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would give a quick update. In January when I was back in Minnesota I found out that there was going to be a trip to visit the school we partner with in Haiti and was invited to go. I was able to fundraise the money to be able to go on this trip with the generosity of many people. To them I say thank you so much! I hope that this trip will be a rich and rewarding experience.

I am right now sitting in the airport about to board a red eye flight to New York City then connect to the plane that will take me to Haiti. It will be about a 12-14 hour total travel time to get to the placce where we will be staying but I know that it will be worth it. I am not sure what kind of internet access I will have so I might not be able to update anything until I get back into the United States on March 15. I ask that you please keep my Rector Katherine, Jane Sif and I in your prayers while we are gone.

Thank you so much for your support and love. I will give you a longer more indepth update when I get back.

Peace,

Jason Lucas