Monday, January 31, 2011

Second Semester

Hello everyone, I am back from a very wonderful but cold break and I am ready to start the semester. I am entering this semester with a new tool to help me with my writing and that is a writing coach. I am so excited to be working with her and to be able to get my writing in gear.

The break was a wonderful time to spend with Matthew and the animals. I had a great time seeing friends and also realizing that when I am bored I will bake. I had the opportunity to preach at my home parish and this helped me to figure out who I was as I have taken on this new role of seminarian.

I have been back in California for a week now and I am so happy to be in warmer weather but I am also ready to just get going. I am excited to see what this new semester will bring as well as what new learning is on the horizon.

I ask that you please keep John Bauer in your payers.

Know that you are always in my prayers!

Peace,
Jason Lucas